Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

i ABSOLUTELY agree - judy

Posted: Sep 12th, 2020 - 10:12 am In Reply to: Why not just quit medical transcription? - Wiser than I used to be

As you wrote, just about anything pays more, AND most jobs do not require 99.9% perfection in a totally imperfect environment. If I had it to do over again, I would have started a YouTube channel years ago and worked on that while the MT job was disintegrating. I wish I had spent some time working on writing my own book back then as well. Instead, for some unknown reason, I chose to keep plugging along, constantly hovering over my computer, hoping to receive the work needed to make those required lines, with no social life, never leaving my house, even when it was safe to do so (pre-Covid). What a waste of my life and time that I can never get back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)