Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 43)

I was - Laid Off

Posted: Sep 12th, 2020 - 3:22 pm In Reply to: I did it too - No regrets

I was laid off on the 3rd but started a new job on the 9th...NOT MT work and I'm already much happier, even though I'm learning a whole new job. I've already received more appreciation in 3 days with the owners of this job than I've gotten from MM/AQ in a very long time, added to the fact my job was eliminated out from under me instantly after 18 years and 7 months. I got NOTHING for that longevity....not a speck of a severance. Whether I was full-time or part-time, I should've gotten something, but of course not...all I got was a kick in the a@@ and told I had no job. Bitter much...you bet; however, I am most thankful because that left me needing a job when my friends needed an employee, so it worked out in the end. I am just angry and despise AQ for how they treated me and many others before me and probably more to come. I do still plan on asking my ex-HDSM and others higher up how much they pay those above the MTs to constantly lie to the MTs. Wonder if I'll even get a response!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)