Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Question about N - QA destruction

Posted: Sep 14th, 2020 - 2:24 pm In Reply to: Question about N - TJ

I also work for a clone of N and they went to Fiesa and the QA is murderous. I don't know if it is from India or what, but they just pick away at everything. I can go over a report and it seems just fine, but not to them.

I have had the worst dictators talking so fast, they stumble over words and the numbers get messed up, etc., and I am forced to send to QA. When I get the report back, I just delete it. I can't stand to look at them. No matter what I do it is never enough it seems, so why bother, they are going to get rid of me either way and I am just waiting! How much can someone do and for what they pay, it is ridiculous and from the abusive dictation, it is more than ridiculous. All you can do is hang in there and take your time and don't expect to make any real money. This job is such a joke!

I think they skew our lines too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)