Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Partial Unemployment - anxious

Posted: Mar 25th, 2020 - 5:13 pm

Anyone out there filed for partial unemployment?  I tried to get on my state's site and it kept crashing.  I did read that we would have to report any day that we "worked," before it crashed on me, and it asked how many days I had worked this week which technically was all 3, there just is no work.  For instance today, I reported to my shift and there was no work right off the starting line, so I just took EANW because what is the point of trying to work if we are allowed to do this and collect partial unemployment.  Just wondering if anyone out there has done this and how it works.  Do you just tell them if you had a full day of work on the slight chance and notify them when the work starts flowing again?  Please just lay me off. I have a feeling this will be a nightmare.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)