Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 52)

I never said that..you need your benefit hourly pay to divide by 60 to see how much ea. min is worth - Ididit

Posted: Mar 26th, 2020 - 9:54 am In Reply to: NJA wait time is minimum wage - sm

So let's say your benefit rate is 10.00 per hour. You take 10.00 and divide it by 60, because there are 60 minutes in 1 hour. That means each MINUTE of your 6-minute wait time is paid at 0.166 cents...so 6 x 0.166 cents = 0.996 rounded up would be $1.00. If you have let's say 5 sets of 6-minute wait times, that is 30 minutes paid out at 0.166 each minute or $4.98, rounded up would be $5.00.

My 6-minute wait times were always based on my benefit per hour rate. So you take that rate and divide it by 60 to get what you would be paid for each minute. If your state is doing something different then your state is doing something different. I based it on what my pay stub showed my pay was for my 6-minute blocks and it was based on my benefit rate per hour (divided by 60 minutes) to get the minute rate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)