Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

no worries..I did not take it wrong :) - Ididit

Posted: Mar 26th, 2020 - 1:59 pm In Reply to: yikes - Me

I am sure M*Modal submits whatever they are required to by law and they pay unemployment, but they did not verify my earnings. Even when I submitted copies of my pay stubs and the breakdown and explained it all, Unemployment told me they could not understand why M*Modal did not do that themselves because they could have and it would be basically the same information.

Partial unemployment when you file for reduced hours is a bit different than when you are just straight laid off and not working at all. You have to submit what you earned for each week, so they can see if you qualify and have not earned too much (based on what they have determined you would be paid).

If you are not working at all, each week you automatically know you qualify because you have no income coming in at all. Once they set the amount of unemployment you will receive each week, you will always automatically continue to get that same amount.

Partial unemployment for reduced hours varies from week to week depending on how many hours your work (or in our case how many lines you produce and what you were paid for it).

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)