Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

yikes - Me

Posted: Mar 26th, 2020 - 12:28 pm In Reply to: you might be waiting a long time to get your employer to provide that information - Ididit

Yes, correct. No one said employers dictate what you will make. I didn't mean to imply that at all. I was just stating what I know and it probably came out wrong. My apologies.

Are you saying that M*Modal did not report your earnings? I'm not questioning you or your experience (it must have been a nightmare) but are they not paying taxes and UE insurance? Companies are required by law to report earnings and pay federal and state taxes that they have deducted from your check.

I'm also wondering about the KS folks and how they handle it with not even being paid for work done. What a nightmare.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)