Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

you might be waiting a long time to get your employer to provide that information - Ididit

Posted: Mar 26th, 2020 - 11:30 am In Reply to: what I did - Oldmt

I don't believe anyone has said your employer dictates what you will make on Unemployment. Obviously the state's unemployment office does that based on what you earn for any given week or do not earn. However, to get "partial unemployment" you have to verify and show what you earned for each week, and it has to fall within a certain amount in order to get partial unemployment, which will get verified with your employer. M*Modal did not send any verification to my Unemployment office no matter how many times they asked for verification. I had to provide it all and eventually, after holding up my claim due to M*Modal not providing verification, they went by my submissions since I provided copies of my pay stubs and my information from WorkForce, etc. I am not sure if they were ever able to verify it directly from M*Modal, but I submitted the same information they could have easily done so. My unemployment office had no quarterly earnings information from my employer at any time. I even had to contact my state rep to step in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)