Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 53)

Shaking boots from Laid off - sweetpea

Posted: Feb 20th, 2020 - 10:32 am In Reply to: Sweetpea - Shakinginboots

They are giving me severance pay that equals 16 weeks of pay according to my benefit rate, but the pay is not being given in one lump sum, it is going to be in "installments," whatever that means. I don't know how many, maybe 16? Kind of messed up, because everyone else I know who got laid off from other jobs got their severance pay as a lump sum.

I was told that my position was being "eliminated" and that the quality of my work had gone down, which is BS, because my production pay was actually going up, so I don't understand that.

I was told by my supervisor that someone would be calling me about sending me labels to return my equipment, but it's been a week and I have yet to hear from anyone. Also, they have shut me out of email, so I can't even send an email to anyone. Someone on another thread suggested to have all your email addresses and phone numbers available just in case. Looking back now, that is a very good idea, but it's too late for me, as they have already shut me out. But for anyone out there who is afraid of losing their job, this is great advice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)