Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I was told - glad to be gone

Posted: Feb 19th, 2020 - 6:56 pm In Reply to: I was laid off one week ago today. - sweetpea

After I got terminated that someone from Aquity Solutions would be calling me in 5-7 business days to make sure my address was correct and to go over the details of returning the computer, etc. Honestly, I got rid of my landline a day after I got terminated. I only had it for work as it was required to have one. I wasn't employed by them anymore and didn't have any money coming in so it was an expense I gladly got rid of. I got terminated at the end of October and I am still waiting to receive something in the mail to return my computer. It sits in boxes in my soon to be hot desert garage. Don't care. I'm thinking of charging them rent if they ever bother to come asking for it after close to 4 months.

Sweetpea, if you have any questions please feel free to ask them on the board of you can email me. I'd be happy to help you if I can or refer you to someone who might be able to help. Hang in there, it does get better after the initial shock wears off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)