Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I don't get it... - Anon

Posted: Nov 6th, 2019 - 5:39 pm In Reply to: I don't get it, why does anyone work for this company? - xxtt

Well, you aren't required to "get it". Personally, after my small MTSO lost its only client last year, I worked for 2 Nuance clones and it was hell. Lots of Emails flying back and forth all the time. Being treated like an employee even to the point where my supervisor would call me if I was 5 minutes late logging onto for my shift and oh yes, an absolutely crappy account that I (nor anyone else) could make $$$ on. Plus, VDI...looking up dictator's cc's when they have mush mouths. Not to mention that I find VR editing boring as all heck for 4 cents a line?

Yes, I have followed the "drama" around KS for a long time and I too wondered why anyone would work for them. I went to look at their job postings and found a job that I absolutely loved. I love my account and the fact that I am an employee once again. If my paycheck quits coming, I will only have myself to blame but that is the risk that I am taking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)