Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 52)

Interesting response. - see message

Posted: Nov 6th, 2019 - 4:37 pm In Reply to: Still not paid 10/25/19 - Trapped

When I worked there she had a long list of creditors going back 10-15 years ago including the IRS, health insurance, medicare, etc. That also included not putting money into 401K accounts. Sounds like it is out of control now and she may not be able to turn things around. She may just fold or let the company go completely under. It just irks me that she is withholding paychecks while she is still partying, taking cruises and planning a reggae vacation for next year. I understand some people need to work from home, what if that paycheck never comes? Some of us who left were owed money that we never got, vacation time that was never paid out either. I personally know her and she just does not care, she takes care of family and friends first. Good luck to you because you are going to need it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)