Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Business on Public Forum - Open door policy

Posted: Nov 6th, 2019 - 11:19 am In Reply to: Because you put your "business" out on a public..sm - Mary

You are correct, this is a public forum and anything can be posted and why people feel no one should speak negatively about anything boggles the mind. That is what this is for and it is for everything, good, bad and ugly.

KS MTs have been going on and on about late pay for what almost a year now? Do you really think no one is going to respond to that?

I find it actually amusing when y'all get so upset by this. You are the ones who shouldn't be posting if that is the case. Let the rant begin now! I don't work for that company nor would I ever put up with her crap, but hey that's me and I like the open forum and criticism. Believe me I have had my share as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)