Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

So true - sm

Posted: Nov 6th, 2019 - 9:25 pm In Reply to: Interesting response. - see message

I also worked for KS for years and knew her personally. You are completely right in that she simply does not care about anyone but herself, her family, and her closest friends. She doesn't give a rat's ass if her employees get paid or not, nor does she care if they lose everything as a result of her failure to pay. She is such a narcissistic sociopath that she thinks her employees should feel that they are incredibly fortunate to work...I'm sorry....volunteer for her company. She is extremely delusional as well. Her finances are so totally out of control now that there is no way she can ever recover from this self-inflicted disaster. She can't sell because she has WAY too much debt. Nobody in their right mind would ever buy a company with that much debt. I truly believe that she will just let it fold and walk away. She did that with the MTSO that she owned before she started KS. She left both her clients and employees hanging high and dry. History has a tendency to repeat itself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)