Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Still not paid 10/25/19 - Trapped

Posted: Nov 6th, 2019 - 2:33 pm In Reply to: Don't even bother asking....sm - Mary

Many of KS employees, including myself are physically disabled or have disabled children so they can only work a remote job. I've applied for many and am still looking.

If you file a complaint with the labor board, you forfeit your right to ever sue her. I've talked to the labor board, and they will only collect back wages, as any fines they collect they keep for themselves. My check always comes in sooner than it would take for them to collect, and I'm NOT giving up the right to sue. So the labor boards option sucks.

I talked to the IRS and SS, and they said she is not required to pay them until years end and even then she can file an extension.

I've contacted six employment attorneys in her state and yet to find one interested as LT is worthless. Her list of unpaid creditors is so long, they don't care to join it, except one shady attorney that represents strip club employees, and I'm not hiring his crusty behind.

So I suggest you shut you ignorant trap. Some people circumstances have them trapped.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)