Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

TOTALLY agree - KS

Posted: Jul 10th, 2019 - 12:10 pm In Reply to: You probably wont get paid either. how long will you work for free? - sorry but its black and white

These people have now not received not one, but TWO of their paychecks. Helloooooooo???? People, take your blinders off! This company is SINKING! What in the world is it going to take for you KS folks to wake up and realize this? You are volunteers. They now owe you for an entire month's worth of work! I worked for KS for 10 years and I can tell that you that before starting KS in 1997, LT owned another transcription company that went bankrupt and she left her clients and MTs hanging high and dry. Shortly after that, she started KS. History is repeating itself. If you have not reported this to the labor board, then you are only doing this to yourself. Like another poster said, you can get unemployment now that you have not received 2 paychecks in a row. Run, don't walk to the unemployment office and file. As soon as you file for UE benefits, KS is going to have to explain to them why you have not been paid. Stop being so in denial. This ship is sinking and is already three quarters underwater. I'm truly sorry that you all are going through this, but it's time to take action. I'm sure this post will get a whole bunch of dislikes because KS employees don't seem to like the truth very much, but there you have it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)