Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Keystrokes - sm

Posted: Jul 10th, 2019 - 8:11 am In Reply to: To you nonfactors - fedup

I worked there a very short time. I even forget why I left but it was probably due to inconsistent QA, which is either here nor there.

However, I just popped over to Indeed and I see less than 19 reviews on this company.

I would strongly encourage you flood Indeed with your pay issues.

People are going to post why do you stay comments because that is logical if you really think about it. If you were out in the real world, you would not be as tolerant.

I have applied to them again even reading everyone's comments and still nothing back yet they continue to update their need for MTs. If that isn't enough to get your butter churning, I don't know what is.

I honestly think people are just trying to say "Please look for another job instead of staying with people that do not give you what you have earned." A lot feel it gives us all a bad reputation of this profession as if we are willing to put up with anything."

As far as agendas, lawsuits, complaints at the Department of Labor, that all takes time and investigation.

For your own sake, at least start looking and stop beating this dead horse. It is obviously not getting any better. This message is for you as a fellow MT, not to dump on you but to feel your hardship and to know we all need to stick together.

Giving this company more time to owe you more is becoming part of the problem and not part of the solution. No MT, no client satisfaction, no money coming in to the company...

Good day fellow MTs...

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)