Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Thank you - fedup

Posted: Jul 10th, 2019 - 8:56 am In Reply to: Keystrokes - sm

Thank you so much for your kindness and good advice. That is also nice to know, about Indeed. I have been looking for another job for months. KS has a lot of radiology accounts and this type of work is way harder to find. Also, exploring other lines of work (which is actually my preference, as this field is dying), but the fact that I have worked at home so many years and have no experience in anything else are really stumbling blocks (where I am, anyway). It is different strokes for different folks. NONE of us are that foolish to still be working without a plan. Either some of us are in the legal process of getting this handled or some of us are in positions where taking a chance and earning some type of money is better than sitting around and waiting on no money. Believe me, none of us CHOSE to work for free, we all have our agendas and reasons. We reach out on the board here, to keep up with "the status".

You have a great day and again, the kind words are very much appreciated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)