Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Why do you open mine? Im proving a point. - why do you stay with a company

Posted: Jul 10th, 2019 - 10:17 am In Reply to: You seem filled with hate and bitterness. Why do you open these posts - about KS if you dont want to see it SM

That wont pay you? Honestly ? Why come here and ask if anyone is paid. You didnt get paid and chances are they arent either. How does coming here every month twice a month change anything? Maybe you should stop whining and do something about it? Thats all I am saying. Maybe I am mean- but obviously that is what it takes to make you see. Why not go to the Labor board? Why dont you just join forces and email each other and keep in contact. why not sue them? Why sit there and take it? You can fuss at me for stating the truth and the obvious but you wont stand up for yourself. Take it or leave it, but if you dont want to hear stop posting about KS- stop telling me to stop posting my opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)