Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Aquity.. (Views: 48)

To you nonfactors - fedup

Posted: Jul 10th, 2019 - 5:52 am In Reply to: Welp, so much for our KS payroll update - fedup

You no-life nonfactors that constantly have something to say about us KS employees that simply want to communicate - I am glad you think some of us are this foolish and weak. YOU DO NOT KNOW what actions we are taking and what each individual is doing behind this computer. Just because we do not advertise it on the internet does not mean we do not have agendas. My actions and the things I do could be based on something I am being told to do, for legal reasons. You just don't know. So, why don't you go under the rocks you came from. Leave us alone. BECAUSE YOU TRULY DON'T KNOW!!!!! and i will NEVER put my full business on the internet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)