Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Stop waiting around - SM

Posted: Jul 10th, 2019 - 4:33 am In Reply to: Welp, so much for our KS payroll update - fedup

Did you REALLY think that you could count on LT to come through on one of her BS promises? This woman is a professional bullshit artist and a criminal. Stop sitting around and waiting for her to spoon feed you even more lies and call the Illinois DOL. File a report with them and then file for unemployment. You will be able to collect benefits if your employer is not paying you. Take charge of this situation for once and hold them accountable for their actions. Simply posting about it on here is not going to change anything. I'm not saying don't post, but if that's all you're doing, don't expect anything to change. And, for the love of god, stop working for these thieves immediately. They are holding YOUR money hostage and continuing to work when you have not been paid only enables them to keep doing this. Get off this sinking ship. Unemployment would be a ginormous upgrade at this point. At least you will get regular checks while you search for another job. Why are KS employees so afraid to stand up for themselves and take action? It's like you all have been brainwashed by this woman. What they are doing is ILLEGAL. I worked for Keystrokes for many years and if I was in this situation, I wouldn't have made it more than 2 days before I called the DOL and I sure as hell wouldn't have worked if I hadn't been paid.

Also, while you're at it, if you have the guts, go and comment on this asinine post on her "Limitless" FB page and demand some answers:

https://www.facebook.com/LeeTkachukLimitless/posts/2374536992639048?__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARBjLUdtAPI-BpkiWHWfJ_gc_cWaa-Hzxf1au5nAb1Tclm4GcswU9vQ-hDTjJTDmiKQowSRfddPaW15Yx4_cM30-ekmrkF1CVMobk57e-JRONmIhSF49AvlkOlkyigXqoub4Tm1TeVPRlf-UPzVmVMtFPu4pAeb8vnmfN98ess3ftxK-3fFYUPzow8iHs5cZbVCJG4TENNqn_8S_nBVjyIOiDurbt_cSwcoUyZcje80naMXRh3yW9VqbLsmekT18a9AOUxIiOBcMSwDvKsfpCe-e4IQLv8VCRJxlw5EqqoX7P4cag3UJlBBN3s7ODzh7jJzTNhF6mNpQSRWCj97v2Q&__tn__=K-R

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)