Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Too bad for them. They made the choice to bed down with Nuisance - and then shove all the sh*8 on us SM

Posted: Jun 17th, 2019 - 8:54 am In Reply to: Companies have to be struggling hiring with this VDI mess - sm

I've refused several jobs because of it and I see those places still trying to hire.

You'd think they'd take the hint that maybe this VDI thing wasnt such a good idea after all. Too late now.

Precision thinks they're the top dog, NICE place to work, provide a computer, tell you you're an IC but want you to give them some sort of "schedule" when you will work, and all that for, what did I see, 4 or 6 cents a line. Whoop de do!

And some suckup says how the "pay raise" and computer offer are "great steps to change." Please.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)