Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Maybe your experience is very limited. I have NEVER, in over - 45 years as an MT, had anyone other than Nuance

Posted: Jun 14th, 2019 - 5:13 pm In Reply to: VDI - Longtimer

pull this BS. No other company I have ever worked with had to go in and "poke around" to install a program, software, audio...call it what you will. Software installs are very straightforward, and do not require the scenario you describe.

This just sounds like an attempt to glorify VDI and companies with nefarious practices. Thankfully, I left all that BS behind me. I work for 2 companies that never one single time had to "access" my computer, "poke around" to install programs or audio. If other companies have great security without poking around your system, no reason why Nuance or any other company using VDI requires that invasion of privacy. Believe whatever you like, but your posts are very, very misleading at best and not based in fact.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)