Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Yes, a decent and respectable company will only check what - is necessary. N has proven time and time again S

Posted: Jun 14th, 2019 - 11:23 am In Reply to: VDI - Longtimer

that they are in NO WAY any kind of decent, honorable, respectable, professional business.

But sadly, nowdays, the whole career of MT is pretty much ruined, none of us can afford to trust any MTSO, no matter now NICE they are.

If I can't run a transcription program for any MTSO without them snooping around in my computer first, then I don't need to work for them. If they tell me what specs their program needs, I will check my own computer for it.

I've worked at home for many MTSOs and I believe only one over the past 20 years or so has wanted to go into my computer and look at anything and I believe that was only one specific thing or to check my settings to match the program.

Nope. Nobody got any business looking at anything in my computer at all except my personal tech person.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)