Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

You are wrong on one count. Nuance DOES want total - control of your computer and the ability

Posted: Jun 14th, 2019 - 11:08 am In Reply to: VDI - Longtimer

to go into anything on your system they want to...you were required to sign a contract with N giving them full access. If they were not "interested" in your FB, or any other program on your system, there would be no need for them to have this contract. Even without the contract, I caught one of their IT in MY 1040 TAX RECORDS. I shut everything down immediately. Nuance had the audacity to do that without my permission, WHILE I WAS WATCHING THEM. One can only shudder as to what they are going through on your system when you are not aware. He claimed it was an "honest mistake". My A$$ it was a mistake...not one tax form in my taxes looks anything like Nuance form or program.

Say what you want, Nuance DID NOT do this for security reasons. I moved on to 2 other companies that did not require any of this VDI garbage, we never had a security breach, and there never was a problem with security.

THESE VDI LIES ARE ALL CREATED BY NUANCE AND THE VDI SUPPORTERS THAT ARE NOT AWARE OF BETTER OPTIONS, AND THEY BUY INTO THE NUANCE LIES.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)