Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 40)

I never mentioned anything about uninstalling the VDI. - I addressed the person that said to INSTALL a

Posted: Jun 14th, 2019 - 7:43 pm In Reply to: Yep. And all the cheerleaders who say it is so easy to uninstall - and no problems with it at all. Leftovers SM

program, you have to let a company into your system to "poke around" in other programs, which is simply not true. I recently took on an acct with a new program that I had not used before and did not have on my system.

It took less than 20 minutes to install the entire program with no "poking" into any other program. It was was a full download with full security in place, as well.

I also had to have the audio portion installed for this platform...again no "poking" into other programs required.

Installing and uninstalling are two separate things. There is no reason in hell that any company, installing a program, needs to look into a 1040 filing or any other personal program for that matter to install their platform.

The program Nuance puts on your system SHOULD NEVER interfere, over-ride, or require the implication, or compromise any of your personal data to operate. There is no reason for them to EVER OPEN any other personal program on your system to install VDI..that is pure and simple BS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)