Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Word Help Board

Aquity - sm

Posted: May 26th, 2019 - 9:31 pm In Reply to: Unfortunately, I agree, but if I did that, - I would soon become

I am not the above poster but tend to agree. Have been with this company under its various names for 20 years and have never had a problem with quality. Believe me, if you leave sensation you will fail an audit for not changing it. This is something we are expected to know, in the same way we ignore a doctor who says the patient has heart palpations. Doesn’t matter if they say it five times, if it isn’t a verbatim account, you are expected to change it to palpitations. For newbies, I recommend sending to QA if the change makes you at all nervous. Your only safe recourse, if you are really in doubt is to leave blank and route to QA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)