Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 63)

QA Side of Things - A Former MT/QA

Posted: May 16th, 2019 - 10:08 am In Reply to: Even worse than that - QA people

Just to give you the QA side of things, we are just as confused and frustrated as you are. What I mean by that is, do you think WE don't get conflicting answers? I just wish all QA people were in one big room (in person) for each account we are all responsible for, then try to have some continuity. Even the clients give conflicting answers on how they want the reports done.

It's just a big, fat mess for everyone. Please blame the MTSOs for that, not we QA people who are struggling right along with you to get it right. Hey, we get dinged, too, in case you didn't know that. And have conflicting dings as well! We also get marked down and have production requirements. We get stuck with the corporate crap from the higher ups who have never transcribed a day in their life. They talk out of both sides of their whatevers and are only wanting to please clients who often don't know what they want.

Anyway, I got out of the whole mess completely about 7 years ago.

Good luck to all, MTs and QA, who are struggling. Just get out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)