Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 48)

Lost two MT jobs at same time... - LosingHope

Posted: May 13th, 2019 - 8:32 am In Reply to: What's everyone doing for work? - JustMe

Many of you mention working 2 or 3 jobs. I was working two high paying part-time MT jobs this year at the same time, but I lost them both around the same time. I say high paying because they were far better than the going rate. Both of them went to voice recognition. I have a new MT account, but there is not much work.

Thankfully, I had a great MT job for several years and was able to save up a lot of money. I was divorcing at that time and my ex had to buy me out of our home, so I put that money into a CD and now earn interest every month. My ex has a great job, so I get a good amount of child support. My vehicle is old (15 years) but it is in great shape and has low mileage. I am a veteran and get partial disability from the VA. I remarried recently and my new husband has a good job. Due to my partial disability and children, I prefer to work from home, but I am losing hope in this field.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)