Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 40)

I forgot to add this as another way to cut expenses - anonymouse

Posted: May 10th, 2019 - 5:12 pm In Reply to: Another one who has more than one job - anonymouse

Another thing that I have done is to "cut the cord" as far as watching cable TV. I cancelled my home phone and my TV service with Xfinity and use a Fire Stick (through Amazon) to stream my TV that way. I get all the local network channels as well as TLC, ID and the other big cable networks through Hulu with DVR service and that is $50 a month. I also have another streaming service that I use to watch movies that have come out once they are released on "DVD status," as well as this service having the old classic movies and the Disney classics and that service is $16 a month. I probably have close to 300 channels by using streaming because some of them are also free channels.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)