Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 41)

Getting another job - I got out

Posted: Mar 19th, 2019 - 10:29 am In Reply to: It is - unfortunate

VDI did me in. I just quit, no two ways about it. I was at the end of my rope anyway. Could hardly stand to sit here for more than a couple of hours at the most and muddle through the crap work for such low pay and expectations through the roof. I am 72 and for the past year I have worked at a Senior Living Center as a receptionist. I worked retail, but find this a much better fit. I do get SS, but not very much, so I did need something. Check out local senior centers. You just have to put yourself out there, even if you take something you really don't like. Target is always hiring and when you go there, you see a lot of seniors working; same with Walmart. I know it isn't the best, but it is a start, Don't let these horrible companies paralyze you, get moving.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)