Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

to M-Modal - Dog Tired - quick sand

Posted: Feb 20th, 2019 - 3:08 pm In Reply to: M-Modal - Dog Tired

Hate to burst your bubble, but it is that bad! The ONLY good thing is that we get paid on time, which has been a problem with other companies. Whatever rate they started you out with be prepared to stay at it for years. If you do want a raise you HAVE to ask for it and even then no guarantee you will get one. If you've reached the highest level on your tier, that's it unless you decide to test up to next tier. No such thing as merit raises at this place. No cost of living raises whatsoever. They make you feel like you should be ever so grateful for the pennies they give you and that you should be able to pay bills and buy groceries with it and not complain if you can't make it. Bottom line, they do not care one iota about us as people, we're only a number and their bottom line is the money they make. They do not appreciate what we do. Good luck to you and hope you at least get a reasonable manager. Don't like to be so negative and believe me I used to be positive but being here many years (my own fault, should have left years ago)things only get worse - it's like a slow descend into quick sand and the life is sucked out of you. The mind games they play will affect you both physically and mentally and financially as witnessed by many on this board. Just be prepared to leave if it does get that bad for you and don't stay thinking it will get better because it will not, no matter what lies they tell you!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)