Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I am absolutely stumped on this one - MT45

Posted: Dec 2nd, 2018 - 8:26 pm

I am reading in a FB group how great PF is and I am thoroughly confused. I left last year and my experience was absolutely horrid. I worked under the team lead who always comes on here talking the company up and yet she drives people away. The morale is terrible. It is an impossible place for many people to make it because of poor management and yet it continues. I do not understand how it can be such an awful experience for so many and yet people have no fear of telling others they should interview there..is there some double standard I don’t know about because it sounds like two different workplaces and my reality is challenged. I know I should let go but I’ve heard horror stories even recently and yet they keep doing the same things SMH. Just venting here and wondering what is the place doing to keep some yet drive others running for the hills ... and no it’s not based on talent it is totally something else!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)