Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 41)

Totally agree with you on everything - Current PF-er

Posted: Dec 5th, 2018 - 7:30 am In Reply to: PF - ex-PFer

I seriously hate my job. However, I do love the benefits at PF, and I am still bringing home a decent paycheck. It is a completely negative workplace devoid of any joy or positivity. They continue to move in the direction of tightening the leash, implementing more policies of control over just about every aspect of what we do. No explanations, no thanks, no job well done. The leash gets tighter and tighter all the time. They are better than most services out there, and the benefits are definitely better, but the economy is good and there are other jobs out there. Unemployment is low, and workers are needed. Corporations are figuring out that they need to pay people more. Pay may not be going up in the almost dead field of transcription, but it is going up and other industries, many of which we are capable of participating in. PF needs to start treating the people better, or they are going to lose us. Remember, they only hire the "cream of the crop", which means we aren't stupid people and are capable of doing other things for equal pay.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)