Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Patient First Survey and Anguish - PFslave

Posted: Dec 7th, 2018 - 9:30 pm In Reply to: I was honest about my feelings on the survey recently. I hope they listen. sm - Another PFer

Bless you. I will not fill out the survey because they are always trying to see if you'll do something to expose them to hacking, but if is not a trap, I hope they listen, too. Doubt it, but hoping.

As said previously, it is a miserable place to work and that is comparing them to MTSOs I have had the displeasure to work for as well. Thing is Patient First is not an MTSO, so it is despicable how they treat their MTs now.

We can see in the EMR that charts did not always look like crap. They have actual full sentences as dictated and not so many abbreviations in charts not so long ago.

Prayers for anyone who has to stay. They know they have some people trapped because of needing insurance etc. The flexible schedule is needed because you need plenty of breaks just to get through the day, and they will not let you use your PTO as you may want.

Just heartbreaking the anguish in these posts by people who just want to work and be treated and paid fairly throughout this entire industry.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)