Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

And that is my worry as well - Messenger

Posted: Nov 30th, 2018 - 9:10 am In Reply to: The only way I would be able to make anything..... - MT

In a previous job I had a couple good accounts that were just awesome - you fly through them, your line count is amazing and you feel like you own the world. But when you hit those horrible dictators that VR can do nothing, you realize you're sunk. I've been told (while working on the bad account) that my LPH was not good enough to meet the standards of the company. My question always is "How the heck am I supposed to make any money on an account where I could type the report faster than I can fix VR?" And have been told in response (no lie) "Don't use that VR excuse on me. VR is great and you don't have to do even half the work you do in typing!" I wanted to smack them!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)