Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

The only way I would be able to make anything..... - MT

Posted: Nov 30th, 2018 - 12:35 am In Reply to: Question About Making Money With Voice Recognition - Please Do Not Kill The Messenger

The only way I make remotely any decent money is on my primary account which has good dictators, but there are certain doctors who have a way of dictating that they aren't flying through so fast you or the VR can't understand them. They keep a consistent speed with their speaking no stopping and hum hauling around so to say. I can do very well with those. The VR picks them up wonderful and they say what needs to be said and on the next. There are some who don't have that consistent speed and all but they are good dictators so it still works.
Now here is where the problem lies. There is rarely any more than 1 or 2 hours worth of work on that acct in a given day if that because I guess they have let everyone work on it and everybody is gonna do the work on the good acct.
I have another backup acct I have to go to when no work is in my primary which is most of the time. It has a lot of work, but it stinks. Horrible dictators, bad audio. Really hard to make anything more than min wage if that. There are some dictations so bad that I only have 150 lines in for an hour of VR work I have done.
So basically it depends on the account and the dictators etc. You can bet if it is a good account everyone will swarm in and take the work and I guess the company likes it that way because they are the ones who set it up that way. There can be 10 dictations in the q. I can download one and do it and not even take me long and when I upload nothing left. Everyone stalks that account. So I just log out and go to the other one. Can't do as well on it but what do you do?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)