Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I will tell you what - MT

Posted: Sep 23rd, 2018 - 9:05 am In Reply to: Question... - Lynn

As an IC lately there is unlimited work with N and M selling off their departments/sending out work to IC. I would much, much rather work my skinny a$& off getting my bill money as an IC than work for M*Modal. I will go old skool and type via line count (did I get my lines, yes I did) and pay my income tax on my own rather than continue to live under the bondage and the terrible atmosphere at M (no work, sticking it to us). I know we are subbing at less rates for these monsters, but the boss is nicer in the IC companies AND my bills are being met without me going crazy. I will work HARD rather than put up with the constant abuse under M. So, yes, I do make the money but I work ALL the TIME. I am less stressed and happier to be out from under M!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)