Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

M Modal’s game - my mt

Posted: Sep 14th, 2018 - 3:55 am

For a lot of us, if not all of us in my opinion, there is no longer a job. We are being held onto for unknown reason in M Modal’s gameplan, but I am sure they have a date for closing US employee operation as Nuance had. M Modal just isn’t saying or doing like Nuance did. Same thing different strategy. I’m not a con artist or criminal, so I cannot fathom why, except it is perhaps so they keep lawsuits to a minimum, pay little to no unemployment by not cooperating, and starving us out so we quit or simply stop showing up. I have documented every week since June 1 NJA, and also an e mail from mgr offering us scribe training, but promising no MT work. When asked, they do not answer about no work. Then, every 2 weeks or so they e mail and say we are out of schedule compliance, but do not address further. Then, what little work we do they audit to death. I am assuming large groups of people are put on PM and the rest of the people left who pass audits get no e mail but no work at all.  I believe the work is gone, the company a shell in the US, and one day we will all be locked out and they will not be running anymore on the transcription side having disappeared. This is all I can come up with. I think their business here is gone and we are holding onto nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)