Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Unfortunately desire for cheap over quality has been demonstrated. - by clients

Posted: Sep 15th, 2018 - 7:02 pm In Reply to: I have been saying this for years about quality - sm

It has been rumored offshore is not held to be same quality scores. I hear 95%. Meanwhile, we get held to a zero tolerance standard for errors. I am now on the last stage of PM. I had ONE bad audit score - only due to minor errors. 5 months and 27 days later, I again had ONE bad audit score. None of errors compromised patient care. Being less than 6 months, I was moved to the 2nd and final PM level. Yes, I checked the dates as I thought 6 months since the other error had passed. Prior audits and subsequent audits have all been 100% scores. It is to the point that I am afraid to press upload for some jobs as the dictator or sound was terrible, or the dictator was so confusing that I had little idea if I would be told I was wrong. Right now, my problem is lph. The dictation has been so horrible that it is taking me too much time, I am getting a lot of different accounts, and I am getting a lot of 20-30 second reports with no patient information entered by the dictator, so I have to spend time finding the patient in the ADT search.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)