Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

In reply to Another MT turned coder-just saying - zyla

Posted: Sep 15th, 2018 - 2:58 pm In Reply to: Another MT turned coder - just saying

GOOD FOR YOU!! I'm glad that you gave that sales person a peace of your mind.

I came from a clinic that went out of business years ago and Medquist sauntered in with their crap load of lies and got the majority of MTs to go with them. I signed on but interviewed as well. Hindsight's 20/20 but I probably should have put more effort into interviewing and decided to just go with them - needless, to say, the worst decision and mistake of my life! Most of the MTs who signed on were gone after months of realizing the reality that they'd been fed lies. Unfortunately, I'm still here and putting up with their disgusting ways but on the way out soon and will never look back.

Like you say, karma has a way of coming around and it won't be soon enough for me in regards to this lousy company who does not value their employees. They put on a good act but their actions speak otherwise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)