Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 41)

When I worked at Alpha - SM

Posted: Aug 20th, 2018 - 5:49 pm In Reply to: Since Alpha has ignored this question, I'm going to - sm

I never was required to report my hours. I only sent an invoice with total lines for the pay period. Perhaps there was a way to get time you were logged into each job for a total, but that certainly is not how many hours you actually work.

I NEVER got an explanation for what I was being paid. I sent my line count in and got a direct deposit. No breakdown of what was paid.

VBC makes a real dent in line count.

Archaic way to enter demographics in each job.

QC inconsistent. One small, not critical error in account specs on a report gets you a score of 92% on that report.

Communication is poor.

Plus, I personally don't like that someone from Alpha keeps coming to this site. First it was MC, maybe it is her doing this too. The site is for MTs. Have to put up with enough from companies without them invading here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)