Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

How do you know that? - SM

Posted: Aug 21st, 2018 - 1:58 am In Reply to: Did you ask them? - anon2

They would be happy to talk to me. You sound more like an employee of Alpha instead of a poster on this board.

"You signed a contract but only later found out what you had signed?"
Try again. I knew what the line rate was in the interview, I did not find out that it was VBC until I got the contract. I was NEVER told it was VBC. I asked about it, but I still went to work because I needed the job. They NEVER used to specify in their Ads that it was VBC and it makes a big difference in your line counts.

"Did you ever call them to talk about compensation? They are more than happy to talk to anyone and explain things."
I sent them many e-mails, lots of e-mails actually and never got responses. We were even told at times not to bother them because they were so busy. It was not until MC came on this board that I found out about the VA rules. As I said before, at that time MC acted surprised that we got no pay stubs, said she would look into it and see to it that we got pay stubs. THAT NEVER HAPPENED. Talk on this board did nothing, why would it make a difference now?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)