Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I regret not staying with Alpha...see below - formerAlphatrainee

Posted: Aug 20th, 2018 - 5:16 pm In Reply to: Since Alpha has ignored this question, I'm going to - sm

The only problem I had with Alpha was their methods of training. I was used to other companies just training you for a day and letting you work and then be released off QA when you were ready. I wasn't used to such a strict routine. I was regretting leaving Alpha recently with all of the VDI information being thrown at me with the job I have now. Luckily, I found another job with a platform that doesn't require VDI and a company that doesn't subcontract for Nuance. I only didn't contact Alpha again because they had given me a second chance and I blew it last time.

The lines I edited during my brief training period with Alpha were well compensated. You are compensated for the VA benefits with your own pay per line. I work part-time for a company now that has some VA accounts and guess what we are paid? Under 4 cents a line. No VA benefits or added pay thrown in there, nothing. Other companies posting who have VA accounts are also posting ads for under 4 cents a line. Alpha is paying more than this and including the bonus pay.

I don't understand why you are attacking Alpha, but not the other companies who have VA contracts and are paying way less than Alpha. If you really cared about MTs getting paid and having VA benefits, then why are you attacking the company that pays the most for VA accounts?

I rarely get on this board because of all the negativity, and this is just another example of a disgruntled former employee who can't move on. I've been laid off from 3 companies in the last few years because of lost accounts and I don't come here and moan and groan about things. Let it go. It may do you some good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)