Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Oh, please be right - I have had enough

Posted: Jul 3rd, 2018 - 8:13 am In Reply to: layoffs - exnuance

I keep checking the stock page. As soon as they get excited the stock is going up that usually coincides with us being laid off (chicken? egg? not sure which). Lately there has been very little talk and investors are not so happy.

Go ahead, Nuance, lay us all off, or at least please lay me off. It seems like their ultimate goal is contracting ALL the work off because they are certainly not providing a job anymore. Even those who previously had plenty of work talk about accounts going away and such.

I don't want to take an IC job (really all that's left if you want to still do MT, and after seeing what's on offer in my rural community, I really do) until I get laid off and see what TAA could mean to me. That being said, I am ready to work again and I really hate being on partial UI, but I just don't want to give up my employee status until I am laid off. Rock and a hard place.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)