Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Similar situation. sm - Hopes dashed.

Posted: Jun 28th, 2018 - 12:52 pm In Reply to: No, but in my case for the little amount of work - it is being highly scrutinized

Fiesa has been my nemesis lately, too. Seven years with "stellar" quality per TSM and suddenly the last few weeks I'm a poor excuse of an MLS due to quality and MUP (like you, I would not get MUP if in a lower min wage state). I'm so stressed and want to quit, but 2 people I know in the UE field urge me not to, to let N fire me. Never in 35 years of employment have I been fired and thought is adding to my stress. I would love to get laid off and possibly qualify for TAA. Really got my hopes up when people supposedly in the know mentioned layoffs this week. Don't they usually do it on a Tuesday?
BTW, those with lack of work really shouldn't have a problem with UE unless N can prove misconduct on your part. In my case, I rarely am OOW and N could would win based on QA and line counts causing MUP.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)