Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Not obsessed, just informed.. (Views: 32)

I really thought it would be before the PTO is - allotted, which is I guess next week?

Posted: Jun 28th, 2018 - 10:34 am In Reply to: Nuance - layoffs

So possibly it will be. Hard to imagine they will be handing out PTO based on full time work when many of us have had nothing of the sort for quite a while through no fault of our own, but it seems they have to due to the system they put in place where it's not incremental based on hours worked the way it used to be, but every 3 months a set amount.

I would be interested to know if any of us Nuance MTs still have full time work, I mean consistently, or even part time work for your scheduled hours if you are part time. Basically, is anyone getting work for the hours they're scheduled on a regular basis? Is there anyone who doesn't get at least one OOW a day?

Sometimes people come on here and they seem to have plenty of work, just wondering if that is still the case for some. I give up trying to make sense of it, but would be interested if we are all in the same OOW boat by now due to them subcontracting the work out.

Another thing to do if you get OOW is the stupid HIPAA thing for 50 minutes of paid time. At least FIESA can't get me on that, although I must confess I almost always take longer than they say, so tough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)