Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Ahhh there's a chip on the shoulder.. (Views: 35)

No, but in my case for the little amount of work - it is being highly scrutinized

Posted: Jun 28th, 2018 - 9:41 am In Reply to: Nuance - layoffs

I have been un-credentialed after really one bad report, and now it seems I will probably get hit by QC percentage as well as MUP.

I could care less anymore, I figure I will gather my data now and if they fire me for supposed incompetence at least I am finally separated from this company, and if I get challenged by UI or TAA benefits I will produce my proof of many many years of being the opposite of incompetent and how suddenly, magically in the past few weeks I became incompetent according to them. Also having to do with minimum wage rising in my state - so basically if I lived in a lower minimum wage state I would be completely competent. I think not.

Since they are providing me with less than 10% of my scheduled hours of work, if that, for months now, I figure I do have a leg to stand on and I will fight any attempt to get rid of me by calling me incompetent. Darn this nasty company.

I think the FIESA hit initially was so when we claim our PTO next week they get to pay out a lower rate due to FIESA pay cut in my case, but still, whatever, at least I get that final PTO payout.

I am trying to figure out what I will do if they STILL do not lay me off or fire me. I know someone on here said she quit and got denied UI and TAA, but had a hearing and the judge sided with her due to lack of work.

I do want the TAA benefits, mostly for help with health insurance premiums, possibly retraining too. But my main reason is that I deserve it after all this, so even if I don't retrain I don't want them denying me UI or TAA. At the very least, we all deserve that much.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)