Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 44)

Be prepared for a fight - Izopen

Posted: Apr 22nd, 2018 - 9:25 am In Reply to: Be prepared for a fight - if you do this

I was not coming down on anyone for not doing this, just making a comment that it is in MMODAL's policies (which were developed to make sure everyone was on the same page and followed the same rules and not making up their own personal ones as time went on or there would be no point in having policies).

ICs working at other companies using FLUENCY would have to go by whatever rules their company sets forth and their policies.

That being said, if my supervisor was trying to tell me to do something that was against what is in MMODAL policies and I worked for MMODAL directly, I would be questioning it big time. WHO knows where that would lead but I would do it. It is flat out wrong to make anyone use up their"Excused absence no pay" when their own policy says it is to be turned in under "Excused absence no work."

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)