Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Be prepared for a fight - if you do this

Posted: Apr 22nd, 2018 - 8:39 am In Reply to: EXCUSED ABSENCE NO WORK - Izopen

I posted just above this about the way it is done here. Not what it says in Inner Circle in the work availability policy, but the way it is actually done at MModal, depending, as usual, apparently on your team.

Your supervisor, like my last 2 or 3 supervisors, may periodically send out reminders during times of frequent NJA (in all caps, bolded and highlighted) that we are NOT TO USE EANW UNLESS APPROVED BY HDSM. When that is the case, you are expected to use your EANP or PTO hours unless are prepared to stand up and argue about this. That is up to the individual and not everyone wants to do that, understandably. But kudos to anyone who does because maybe we could make some positive changes around here.

Meantime, what I said is the way it is done in spite of what the policy in Inner Circle says. And once EANP and PTO run out, it is gone. It happened to many employees last year by mid year. It is not right but that is the way NJA has been handled in recent years for whatever reason.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)